THE NEXT STEPS:
1. I'll respond to your inquiry within 24 hours (48 hours for Fri-Sun because I'm usually at weddings) and send over my pricing guide.
2. We'll go over any additional questions you may have and determine what amount of coverage is best for your needs. Phone call, Skype meeting or in-person meeting can be scheduled upon request.
3. You decide we're a great fit and I send over a contract + invoice through a convenient online system!
4. You sign the contract electronically and send a 30% retainer.
5. HAPPY DANCE! You're officially booked.
CHECK OUT FULL WEDDING GALLERIES
Take a look at an example of what the online wedding gallery you will receive will look like! See more of my work and a full view of what I capture on a wedding day.
RECEIVE A FREE COVERAGE ADVICE GUIDE
Not sure how many hours of coverage you need? Although this is addressed briefly in my FAQ section, this guide breaks down an estimated amount of time needed for each section of a wedding day.
READY TO SEE MY PRICING GUIDE NOW?
YAY! Bonus points if you read this far! I'll send you my pricing guide in my reply via email regardless, but if you don't want to wait for my reply you can start checking out the wedding collections I offer and pricing for them now.
LET's TALK NUMBERS
In addition to the pricing guide, I also have a pricing calculator which helps you see the total package price including Texas sales tax and it will calculate how much your 30% retainer will be based on the package you choose.
"We absolutely adore our pictures, they're beautiful. I can't say enough good things about Marisa and her work."
Want to know my favorite food? Where I went to college? What got me started in wedding photography?
"How many photos will we receive?" -- "How much coverage do we need?" -- "How long have you been photographing weddings?"
FOLLOW ALONG ON INSTAGRAM